25 amazing Christmas cookies that you can make for the holidays this year! Pick one, or try a whole bunch of recipes – they all look fantastic!
It’s Christmas baking time! Actually, I’ll be honest, it’s been Christmas baking time around here for a few weeks already – and I kind of feel like I’m behind because there’s still so many things I want to make. I may enjoy baking Christmas cookies just a little too much.
We always end up with way too many Christmas cookies and then I’m trying to give them away because you can only eat so many cookies. Although my kids wouldn’t agree with that statement.
There’s just too many amazing recipes to try – plus all the ones we already love that I only make once a year so clearly we need to make them. Oh well – if you see me over the next few months, just expect a plate of cookies to come too, because my freezer is getting full already!
Which new recipe are you trying this year? Or do you just stick to the tried and true favourites?
If you like to try something new every year, I have 25 amazing Christmas cookies here for you. The tough part will be choosing between them!
- Whipped Shortbread
- Chocolate Turtle Cookies from Live Well, Bake Often
- Peppermint Pinwheels
- Maple Snickerdoodles from A Latte Food
- Glazed Cranberry Almond Bars
- No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies from The Recipe Rebel
- Sugar Cookies
- Candy Cane Cookies from Kristine’s Kitchen
- Peppermint Brownie Truffles
- Gingerbread Kiss Cookies from My Kitchen Craze
- The Best Nanaimo Bars
- Cranberry Orange Almond Biscotti from Flavor the Moments
- Almond Snowball Cookies
- White Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Swig Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Honey Shortbread Cookies from Savory Nothings
- Homemade Thin Mints
- Dark Chocolate Pizzelle from My Sequined Life
- Raspberry Lemon Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Cookies from Baked by Rachel
- Lacey Cookies
- Tiramisu Cookie Cups from Crazy for Crust
- Chocolate Swig Sugar Cookies
- Salted Caramel Ginger Macarons from Baked by an Introvert
- Chewy Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies