With Mother’s Day coming up this weekend, I’m sure many of you are looking for some fantastic brunch ideas to treat your mothers with. I know I always enjoy a good brunch and would be thrilled to have any one (or several!) of these treats made for me this weekend!
Hope you can find some inspiration for your weekend here – there are 21 great recipes to choose from! Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there, hope you have a great one!
1. Lemon Raspberry Sweet Rolls from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
2. Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Quiche from Cook Nourish Bliss
3. Streusel Topped Blueberry French Toast Casserole from Savory Nothings
4. Savory Dutch Baby with Roasted Broccoli from Floating Kitchen
5. Banana Pancakes from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
6. Overnight Breakfast Strata with Prosciutto and Asparagus from Diethood
7. Overnight Yeast Waffles with Pina Colada Topping from Whole and Heavenly Oven
8. Overnight Monkey Bread French Toast Casserole from Crazy for Crust
9. Lemon Yogurt Bread from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
10. Twice Baked Breakfast Potatoes with Eggs, Feta & Artichokes from Sweet Peas and Saffron
11. Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Monkey Bread from A Latte Food
12. Red Pepper and Baked Egg Galettes from The View From Great Island
13. French Toast with Cinnamon Apples and Cinnamon Syrup from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
14. Overnight Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Crisp from Flavor the Moments
15. Monte Cristo Crepes from Taste and Tell
16. Paleo Banana Upside Down Cake from Bakerita
17. Chocolate Orange Sweet Rolls from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
18. Easy Puff Pastry Ham and Cheese Quiche from The Recipe Rebel
19. Key Lime Coffee Cake with White Chocolate Drizzle from Life Made Sweeter
20. Breakfast Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes from Homemade Hooplah
21. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Bake.Eat.Repeat.