I’ve rounded up 17 cute, easy and amazing homemade Easter treats that you can whip up for the kids this year! So many fun treats to choose from!
I’m not usually super into the cutesy holiday food. I’ll admit it. I’m a boring mom that doesn’t often make the cute food for her kids. Poor deprived children.
But – I will say that when I do make that cutesy food, they really love it. I think they appreciate it more because it so rarely happens. Yeah, that’s what I’m going with.
At any rate, Easter is one of those times that I have made cutesy treats a little more often. Maybe because I’m buying them candy anyways so I feel the need to make some part of that basket a homemade goody? Not sure, but I do actually have a few homemade Easter treats on here, which is a little surprising since I’m not into the cutesy food thing!
Homemade Easter treats are kinda fun though, so I’ve rounded up a list of 17 amazing homemade Easter treats for you that are cute, easy and fun to make for your kids. And if you, like me, don’t make the cute food often – they’ll really love it. Then you can just decide whether to feel guilty for never making that kind of thing, or proud of yourself for doing it this once.
I’m going with the second option.
- Bird’s Nest Cookies (no bake) from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
- Nutella Cream Eggs from Inside Bru Crew Life
- Easter Cheesecake Macarons from Baked by an Introvert
- Easter Sugar Cookie Cake from Crazy for Crust
- Carrot Patch Cupcakes from Life Made Simple Bakes
- Pretzel Peanut Butter Eggs from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
- Easter Blossom Sugar Cookies from My Kitchen Craze
- Double Chocolate Easter Candy Doughnuts from The Recipe Rebel
- Easter Basket Cookie Cups from Lil’ Luna
- Easter Egg Sugar Cookies from Cooking LSL
- Homemade Marshmallow Eggs from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Bird’s Nest Coconut Macaroons from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
- Bunny Chow from The Seasoned Mom
- Easter Rice Krispie Treats from Passion For Savings
- Pastel Mint Patties from Mom on Timeout
- Homemade Marshmallow Easter Peeps from Keys to Inspirations
- Easter Popcorn from Bake.Eat.Repeat.